Monday, December 15, 2008

"INTO THE WILD"


Here we go again.. I will recommend you another two thumbs up film to be watched. Honestly I'm not a good popular movie watcher, I prefer to watch some classical films or unpopular films that really inspired me a lot in my square room than go to the theater. haha.. Actually this movie has came to my 'must see film list" for a quite long time ago when I was still on my studying in Jatinangor. But who knows then, a man at the cinema store, reminds me to watch this film now.

Have you ever imagine about being free from all of your rush life time? This is a true story about a man, he called him self as an aesthatic voyager,who leaves his comfort zone and take a decision to start his step north toward alaska and viewing his life from another side. Living in natural world as a solitaire, trying to keep survive on-site by "the edible plants" book at his hand. Me and him, both of us, have the same age on 23, just graduated from our university. Such a nice serendipity, right?haha...

As a whole, this movie excavates the self-actualization sides of human being. Finding a freedom and respecting more to the God. Furthermore, It is a great story that tells us about how to face our own-selves and know it better. Yes indeed, it is an adolescense's things. Many lesson he possessed along the journey from one area to another, meet some foreigners and doing a very rare choice (compared with the other man on his ages). What a guts! Here I cite an example of the nice words on film which I remember and I straightly agree about it: "Happiness is real when shared". Nice view of natures supported by such a strong story, so what else to expect? U better watch it guys!

picture taken from: http://www.myglendalechurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/into-the-wild.jpg

0 opini dari pembaca:

Quote of The Day :

"Mantapkanlah diri untuk mengakui kealfaan diri saat kritikan tajam datang menyapa.. terasa berat,namun sesungguhnya meringankan!"

Label Cloud


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips